Thursday, July 29, 2010

Class Composition- enjoy

One late afternoon after school, I was taking a leisurely stroll back home. When I was at the doorsteps of my house, I was astonished to find the door left ajar. I felt goosebumps and a shiver down my spine because I knew my parents were attending a wedding dinner and would not be back so soon. Therefore, it must be someone else in the house other than my parents! Would it be a burglar?

Actually I wanted to go into the house to investigate and check what was going on. Fortunately, I did not. I remembered that my teachers had taught me to be careful and not to be rash. I decided to seek help from my friendly neighbour who had a heart of gold.

I sprinted to my neighbour’s house and knocked on their door. Thankfully, he was around. I was on cloud nine and elated to see his familiar and friendly face. I told him what was happening at my house and both of us sprinted over. My neighbour who was also an expert in Wushu was fearless and stepped right in.

When we saw the stranger who was busy ransacking the house, we saw red and gave him lightning glares. The burglar tried to escape but he was no match for my neighbour. My neighbour gave him a punch and a flying kick which sent his head spinning. At that moment, I fished out my phone and called for the police.

After fifteen minutes which felt like hours, the police finally came. They acted swiftly and handcuffed the man who looked downcast. He was remorseful but what he did was unforgivable.

When my parents came back home, they were rather surprised to see the whole house in a big mess. We explained to them what had happened and they were so proud of us and crowed about what we did to everyone in the newspaper when the reported interviewed them. They were also on cloud nine and brought us to a wonderful vacation.

No comments: